Five Lines FM is a radio station in Young and Dumb. The station plays jazz and blues, and is hosted by Sal Sozzorini.
"This station is a calming station favoured by many people in the high class. With music dating back to the 1930's, this station is sure to take all that stress away." -OliCoon's YouTube channel
Five Lines FM is a jazz station located in Lake Elsinore, CA. The station's host is Sal Sozzorini, a former Mafia member. The station has no competiton.
The playlist for Five Lines FM can be found here.
- Ramsey Lewis Trio - The 'In' Crowd (1965)
- Wes Montgomery - Four on Six (1965)
- Thelonious Monk - Blue Monk (1953)
- Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets - Young Fashioned Ways (1999)
- Susan Tedeschi - Soul of a Man (2005)
- Shirley Bassey - Big Spender (1967)
- Billie Holiday - Let's Do It (1941)
- Bob Crosby and The Bobcats - Dear Hearts and Gentle People (1949)
Five Lines FM was one of the 9 original radio stations developed for the show. It did not change at all.
- This station is liked by Principal Lineman and Mr. Bra.
- The station is likely based off of KUSC , a classical station in University of California, Los Angeles.
- Despite the station claiming to have songs dating back to the 1930's, the earliest song on the station is from 1941.