Atlas Radio is a radio station in Young and Dumb. The station plays World Music and is hosted by Boris Krovensky.
"Enough with all the American rubbish. This station gives you a little taste on what music is like outside of the commercial train wreck that is American music." -OliCoon YouTube channel
Atlas Radio is a world music radio station in Los Angeles, CA. The station is hosted by Boris Krovensky, a Russian immigrant who ironically sees Russia as superior to America. Though it does not have any direct competiton, Atlas Radio does compete with KDUB 105, which is a reggae station.
The playlist for Atlas Radio can be found here.
- Joe Harriott John Mayer Double Quartet - Acka Raga (1967)
- Manu Chao - Me Llaman Calle (2007)
- Buena Vista Social Club - Chan Chan (1997)
- Fela Kuti - Water Get No Enemy (1975)
- Alexander von Mehren - La Chanson de Douche (2013)
- Damon Albarn - Spoons (2002)
- Bodan Arsovski - Sitna Lisa (2000)
- Suns of Arqa - Sensi Palestine (2007)
- Kino - Ataman (2012)
Atlas Radio originally developed as two seperate radio stations, Radio Baja, a Latin station, and Radio Baghdad, an Arabian station named after a Green Day song's working title. Both stations remained during development for some time, but OliCoon decided that there were too many radio stations, and combined Radio Baja and Radio Baghdad to form Atlas Radio.
- This station is Senora Gonzales and Mr. Darwin's favorite station, while Ms. Fokku likes the station.
- It is one of the few radio stations with no influence.